On 29th May 2016
|Hey FarCry gamerz!
Download it now!
We have just released the next Version of our great FarCry Extension.
We have fixed some kind of bugs, and we have improved a few stuff aswell.
Improved: MapDownloading systems. FarCry will not turn Window screen when downloading the map, anymore. (Status 99.99% Finished)
Improved: Online Countermeasures.
Fixed: Serverlist Filtering, and fixed Servername problem in UserPanel and QuickPanel. (Status 99.99% Finished)
Fixed: Ping shown when using 'cl_netstats' was *2, now it's real ping in real time. (Status 99.99% Fixed)
Added: New colum in the Serverlist, which shows if a server is a offical LR-Server. (Status 99.99% Finished)
Added: LR-Launcher with auto-ubisoft-login, keybinds support and quick patch changing. (Status: 99.99% Finsihed, will be improved futurely, according to the Community!)
Removed: Skins Panel has been deleted.
Fixed: Server-Side weapon slow down, specially when using SniperRifle, has been fixed. (99.99% Fixed)
We did some other bug fixes to improve few other Systems aswell.
Steps to take after the Installation or *while*:
1. Just install our Extension to the right FarCry Gamepath.
2. After the installation, just open up the LR-Launcher, which you can find in the Notification Area on your Windows.
3. Make right click on the LR Icon.
4. Go to "Settings" and "Game Patch".
5. Click Select, and Set your FarCry Game path. (Just select your FarCry Folder, no sub folders!)
6. Click OK.
7. Go back to the LR-Launcher, and click "Play" and "LR Extension v2", and load up the game.
You got a Ubisoft Login feature in "Settings". There you can put your Ubisoft login data, so that when starting FarCry, you will be logged in automatically.
You got a KeyBinds feature aswell, in "Settings" and "Keybinds", you can make configure your keybinds, which will be loaden when starting the game.
Feel free to ask questions, and suggestions, etc :)
Your LR-Team 2016